Our late summer and fall tours (mid-August to early October) include a short trip by float plane to the lodge. Enjoy boating, berry picking, fishing and hiking, and some of the best aurora viewing in the northern hemisphere. Stay three nights and you are almost guaranteed to see the Northern Lights, nature’s greatest light show.
3 night VIP Fall Aurora package includes:
- Yellowknife transfer to and from the Lodge by floatplane (12 minute scenic flight)
- Accommodation and 3 dinners, 2 lunches, 3 breakfasts
- Guided boating, hiking, berry picking, Northern shore lunch and visit to a natural Amethyst site.
- Wood stove operated hot tub
- Shore fishing (fishing license $31.50 is required)
- Unlimited Aurora viewing