Experience a once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure! Drive the Mackenzie Highway, boat the Mackenzie River and fly into the Nahanni National Park Reserve. The highlights of this tour include experiencing genuine Aboriginal culture, the 300km drive from Yellowknife to Fort Providence in a comfortable SUV, a comfortable and historic boat ride on the mighty Mackenzie River from Fort Providence to Fort Simpson and of course the once in a lifetime adventure flight into the world-famous and very scenic Nahanni National Park Reserve where you will land, visit and have lunch at the powerful and majestic 295 ft Virginia Falls!
- Day 1 - Fly into Yellowknife, meet and greet with North Star staff, overview of your Package, Sightseeing City Tour of Yellowknife
- Day 2 - Drive the Mackenzie Highway from Yellowknife to Fort Providence, view the Deh Cho Bridge, Lady Evelyn Falls, overnight in the community at the Snowshoe Inn.
- Day 3 - Boat on the Mackenzie River from Fort Providence to Fort Simpson! Stopping at special historical and cultural locations along the way including lunch at the small Aboriginal village of Jean Marie River. Then arrive in Fort Simpson.
- Day 4 - Fly into the Nahanni National Park, see Virginia Falls, lunch at the very picturesque Little Doctor Lake. Enjoy an evening in Fort Simpson.
- Day 5 - Fly back to Yellowknife, enjoy a delicious wrap up meal of local foods and reminisce about the last amazing 5 days!
- Day 6 - Fly home with amazing memories of your Mackenzie Nahanni Experience!