Please note that several NWT communities are still under evacuation alerts or orders due to the wildfire situation: see more information about the affected communities.
Offer Date: June to August 2024
At Brabant Lodge you will always find comfortable, clean spaces and excellent service. We promise to always offer you our best, giving you the opportunity to enjoy every moment you spend at our lodge in the Spectacular Northwest Territories.
With us, you will find a unique Northern fishing experience with no distractions. Our comfortable Main Lodge is where all meals are served as well as where you will find amenities such as our complimentary bar, Starlink Wi-Fi, and satellite television.
Enjoy sitting on our large deck, overlooking the Mackenzie River while the sun sets on the largest river in Canada. There is nowhere like Brabant Lodge.
Below is an example of our trip schedule.
- Day One - Arrive at Brabant Lodge, acquire fishing license, and fish from 7pm to 10pm.
- Day Two & Five - Fish from 8am - 5pm & 7pm to 10pm.
- Day Six - Morning flight returning to Hay River.
Included in your trip
- Twelve hours daily guided fishing time
- Professional fishing guide (1 guide per 2 guests)
- Fishing boat and all fuel
- All meals
- All alcoholic beverages & soft drinks inside the main lodge
- Accommodations and housekeeping services
- Round trip airfare from Edmonton to Hay River
*Gratuities, licenses, personal purchases, and taxes not included