Offer Date: February 1, 2020 - March 21, 2020
If you always wanted to know how it feels to be an Arctic explorer, this is your chance to test the ice! This isn’t an ordinary road trip. Driving up to the edge of the continent is an adventure second to none. The Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. Experience the awesome beauty of a northern mountain wilderness. Join us on this winter road and photography trip and you'll see the Northern Lights dance over the Plains, cross the Arctic Circle as we head to Inuvik, drive on the Ice roads in the Mackenzie Delta and the newly constructed road to Tuktoyaktuk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.
Tour is available during the Winter Season: February 1, 2020 - March 21, 2020.
- Airport transfers in Whitehorse and Inuvik
- Transportation by Large SUV (GMC YUKON or similar)
- 7 Nights of accommodation in hotels and motels
- Arctic Circle certificate
- Sightseeing with a Iocal guide in Tuktoyaktuk.
- Scheduled flight from Inuvik to Whitehorse
- Experienced driver / guide for the duration of the tour
Price: $3875 + GST per person / double occupancy. Visit our website for more details on this amazing adventure.
For more information or to book now, click here!