Our Arctic Ocean Cultural Experience is something very unique, even for us who live here in Yellowknife. The Inuit who live in the Arctic are truly resilient peoples. They have survived for thousands of years in one of the world’s harshest climates. This experience will take you into the heart of their traditional lands and culture during the season of the Midnight Sun!
Fly north from Yellowknife over the Arctic Circle to Kugluktuk, a small traditional Inuit community on the shores of the Arctic Ocean. Experience amazing Inuit culture and 24 hr sunlight. Dip your toe in the Arctic Ocean. Fish for delicious Arctic Char in the Arctic Ocean. Look for Arctic wildlife such as Polar Bear, Muskox, Grizzly Bear, Caribou and more. We partner with a local Inuit tour operator to bring you this truly once in a lifetime cultural experience! Minimum 4 person booking.
- Indigenous guides
- Fly over the Arctic Circle
- Dip your toe in the Arctic Ocean
- 3 nights accommodation in Inuit community
- 2 nights accommodation in Yellowknife
- ATV ride to famous Bloody Falls
- Storytelling by Inuit elders
- Boat ride on the Arctic Ocean
- Fish for delicious Arctic Char
- Traditional Inuit games demonstration
- Enjoy a cookout with traditional Inuit foods
- Inuit guides born and raised from the area
- North Star Photo & Video Memory Package