Discover the best of the Northwest Territories with this all-inclusive package. Enjoy 7 nights of prime aurora viewing in addition to the awe-inspiring autumn colours of the barrens (a unique feature in and of itself) and seasonal wildlife migrations.
Suitable for all levels of photographers, from aspiring to professional, this multi-day photography package will provide you with the opportunity to see the northern lights, look for Arctic wildlife (such as caribou, grizzly bears, wolves, wolverine etc.), migratory birds, and enhance your photography skills with the equipment you have.
Of course, this experience isn't just exclusively for photographers, if you know someone who loves wildlife, awe-inspiring night skies and breathtaking landscapes they'd be a great fit for our adventure. Elston Hill, one of our 2018 Arctic Photography Adventures participants said "calling it a photo trip is too limiting as this is the most gorgeous fall scenery I have ever seen."
Your adventure begins in Yellowknife where you will enjoy two days of exploration before flying over 200 miles north to Point Lake for a five night stay at Peterson’s Point Lake Lodge.
- Two nights accommodation in Yellowknife
- Two Aurora Viewing Tours
- Yellowknife City Tour
- Great Slave Lake Boating Tour/Ingraham Trail Tour
- Return floatplane charter flight to Peterson's Point Lake Lodge
- Three delicious meals per day at Peterson's Point Lake Lodge (including packed or shore lunch)
- Furnished modern cabin accommodations
- Guided Daily Excursions (fishing option included)
- Hot Shower & Sauna
- Personalized shuttle to and from the Yellowknife airport, hotel & float base.