Offer Date: August 25th, 2020 - September 14th, 2020
This isn’t an ordinary road trip. Driving up to the edge of the continent is an adventure second to none. During this guided self‐drive trip, you will drive the famous Dempster Highway all the way to the Arctic, and you'll drive up to the Arctic Ocean to Tuktoyaktuk on the northernmost road in Canada. On your way north, as you cross the Arctic Circle, you will witness the pristine mountain ranges and vast arctic tundra and enjoy sitting in the sunshine at midnight.
Tour is available during the Fall Season: August 25th - September 14th
• Car Rental package; Large SUV (GMC YUKON or similar)
• Airport transfers in Whitehorse
• 10 nights of accommodation in hotels
• Arctic Circle certificate
• Sightseeing with a Iocal guide in Tuktoyaktuk
• Experienced guide with support vehicle for the duration of the tour
Price: $5,550 + GST per person / double occupancy.
For more information and tour dates, visit our website.