Fly North by chartered float plane from Yellowknife. This flight takes approximately one hour and 20 minutes and provides breathtaking views as you fly over the treeline to the edge of the barrens. Land on Point Lake, one of the largest lakes of the legendary Coppermine River where you can enjoy miles of shoreline to fish. Nationally Certified Guides will put you at the best spots to ensure your success.
Book early to ensure the dates you want.
- Round trip scenic float plane flight from Yellowknife to Peterson Point Lake Lodge.
- Personalized Yellowknife shuttle service to hotel, float base & airport.
- 4 Nights all-inclusive accommodation at Peterson Point Lake Lodge.
- Furnished modern cabins.
- Hot shower & sauna.
- Use of lodge facilities: lounge, northern library, sauna, gazebo.
- All meals and snacks at Peterson Point Lake Lodge (including a packed or shore lunch)
- Approximately 7 hours of guided fishing/day (not including stopping for those tasty shore lunches)
- Experienced Guides: 1 guide per 2 anglers.
- 16' Naden boats, equipped with cushioned swivel seats, motors & fuel.
- Mustang Lifejackets & inflatable PFD's.
- Rubber boots.
- On-board fish finders.
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge.
- Guest capacity 10-12
Looking for a longer stay? Check out our 7 night/8 day package.