On this 12-day tour you could see the world’s biggest wild buffalo, you will visit and meet with the wonderful people of the Deh Cho, experience Aboriginal communities and Aboriginal culture, retrace the historical 1789 journey of Alexander Mackenzie on the very cool and life changing 12-day canoe adventure down the the Mackenzie River, enjoy the summer scenery of the northern Canadian wilderness and so much more! This is truly a once in a lifetime adventure! Only 16 guests per tour, so book early.
- Indigenous guides, culture & traditional foods
- Make new lifelong friendships with other DCCE adventurers
- Paddle 29ft canoe together down the mighty Mackenzie River
- 5 nights camping on mighty Mackenzie River
- Visit and experience life in traditional Indigenous communities
- Fly into amazing National Nahanni Park!
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Yellowknife
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Indigenous communities
- Adventure road trip on Mackenzie Highway
- See world’s biggest wild buffalo
- All breakfast, lunch, dinners and snacks included
- North Star Photo & Video Memory Package
- North Star Adventure Hoodie, Hat and Water Bottle