Mackay Lake Lodge is the ideal setting to experience the fall Aurora. Spend the day taking in the picturesque surroundings, and the spectacular fall colours of the tundra. Wildlife in the area includes Barrenland caribou, muskox and arctic wolves, bears and a large number of migratory birds. Following a hearty meal and some relaxation time at the lodge, venture outside to witness the majestic Aurora as it dances across the northern sky.
- 7 Nights at Mackay Lake Lodge
- Flights to-from Yellowknife to Mackay Lake Lodge
- Accommodations and meals included
- Evening Aurora viewing
- Daytime activities (boating, fishing, wildlife viewing and berry picking)
- Minimum 4 to maximum 24 guests can be accommodated.
- Shorter packages are also available. Please see our website.