Experience a once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure! Drive the Mackenzie Highway, boat the Mackenzie River and fly into the Nahanni National Park Reserve. The highlights of this tour include experiencing genuine Indigenous culture, the 300km drive from Yellowknife to Fort Providence, a comfortable and historic boat ride on the Mackenzie River from Fort Providence to Fort Simpson and of course the once in a lifetime adventure flight into the world-famous and very scenic Nahanni National Park Reserve and then spend a relaxing evening at the Nahanni Mountain Lodge located at the picturesque Little Doctor Lake in the heart of the majestic Mackenzie Mountains!
- Day 1 - Fly into Yellowknife, meet and greet with North Star staff, overview of your Package, Sightseeing City Tour of Yellowknife
- Day 2 - Drive the Mackenzie Highway from Yellowknife to Fort Providence, view the Deh Cho Bridge, Lady Evelyn Falls, overnight in the community at the Snowshoe Inn.
- Day 3 - Boat on the Mackenzie River from Fort Providence to Fort Simpson! Stopping at historical and cultural locations along the way. Lunch at the small Indigenous village of Jean Marie River. Then arrive in Fort Simpson.
- Day 4 - Fly into the Nahanni National Park, hike the 295ft Virginia Falls, then lunch at the very picturesque Little Doctor Lake. Overnight at the picturesque Nahanni Mountain Lodge.
- Day 5 - Scenic 600km road trip back to Yellowknife, enjoy a delicious dinner of local foods, reminisce about your Adventure, then spend a relaxing and comfortable night in your hotel.
- Day 6 - Fly home with amazing memories of your Mackenzie Nahanni Experience!
Price starts at $4995.00 CAD + GST / Person. Call us today or visit our website for more information.