Offer Date: June 15 - August 30
Experience a once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure! Drive the Mackenzie Highway, boat the Mackenzie River and fly into the Nahanni National Park Reserve. The highlights of this tour include experiencing genuine Indigenous culture, the 300km drive from Yellowknife to Fort Providence, a comfortable and historic boat ride on the Mackenzie River from Jean Marie River to Fort Simpson and of course the once in a lifetime adventure flight into the world-famous and very scenic Nahanni National Park Reserve and then spend a relaxing evening at the Nahanni Mountain Lodge located at the picturesque Little Doctor Lake in the heart of the majestic Mackenzie Mountains!
- Indigenous guides
- Genuine Indigenous culture and visit Indigenous communities
- Meet & greet at airport, check into hotel, package orientation session, dinner
- 500km road trip on the Mackenzie Highway from Yellowknife to Jean Marie River
- See world's biggest wild wood bison, the Deh Cho Bridge and the beautiful Lady Evelyn Falls
- Dinner and comfortable hotel accommodation in Fort Providence
- 65km boat trip on the Mackenzie River from Jean Marie River to Fort Simpson!
- Lunch at the small Indigenous village of Jean Marie River.
- Enjoy the historic community of Fort Simpson
- Fly into the Nahanni National Park - flightseeing tour -and experience the powerful 315ft Virginia Falls
- Land at the picturesque Little Doctor Lake (overnight option at the Nahanni Mountain Lodge available)
- Visit with local Indigenous family and learn more about our Indigenous culture
- Scenic flight back to Yellowknife
- Fun last evening of dining and reminiscing about your Adventure with others
- North Star Adventures hoodie, hat, water bottle and North Star Photo Memory Package
- Spend a relaxing and comfortable final night in your hotel
- Fly home with amazing memories of your Mackenzie Nahanni Experience!
An incredible once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure by a 100% Indigenous owned and operated tour company, we are from the North, we know the North.
Price starts at $5349.00 CAD+GST/ Person. Email us today or visit our website for more information.