Offer Date: June 20 - September 18
Experience a once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure! Drive the Mackenzie Highway, boat the Mackenzie River and fly into the world famous Nahanni National Park Reserve.
The highlights of this tour include experiencing genuine Indigenous culture, experiencing life in Indigenous communities, 24hr daylight phenomena, scenic road trips on the Mackenzie Highways, a comfortable and historic 260km boat ride on the Mackenzie River from Fort Providence to Fort Simpson and of course the flight day tour into the world famous and spectacular Nahanni National Park Reserve to experience the powerful 315ft Virginia Falls, the impressive Cirque of the Unclimbables and the unforgettable and picturesque Little Doctor Lake in the heart of the majestic Mackenzie Mountains!
- Indigenous guides & genuine Indigenous culture
- Experience life in Indigenous communities
- Comfortable boat trip on the Mackenzie River!
- Scenic road trips on the Mackenzie Highways
- North American wildlife and game birds
- Visit the beautiful Lady Evelyn Falls
- All meals and snacks provided
- Comfortable hotel and B&B accommodations in Indigenous communities
- Enjoy the historic community of Fort Simpson
- Experience the world famous Nahanni National Park
- Dinner with local Indigenous family and hear stories about our Indigenous culture
- North Star Adventures Souvenir Package
- North Star USB Memory Package
- Fly home with amazing memories of your Mackenzie Nahanni Experience!
An incredible once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure by a 100% Indigenous owned and operated tour company, we are from the North, we know the North.
Price: $5995.00 CAD+GST/ Person, min 4 persons, max 8 persons per booking. Email us today or visit our website for more details and booking information.