Offer Date: Spring, Summer, Fall
Book this entire cabin in the remote wilderness of the Mackenzie Mountains located in Canada's Spectacular Northwest Territories!
This cabin is accessible by float plane. There are no roads, no traffic, and no other inhabitants other than the local wildlife! This is a self sustaining cabin with solar power, washing and cooking facilities, and endless outdoor amenities!
When you book, you will be reserving this cabin in it's entirety. Share the cost amongst your family and/or friends! This includes your 1 hour float plane trip from the Town of Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada! You must fly to Norman Wells, NT for the departure of your flight. For more information on the rates, please contact us.
- Spring: March 1 - April 30th
- Summer: June 15th - August 15th
- Fall: August 15th - October 5th
- Chartered flight in/out of Norman Wells NT.
- 5 Days & 4 nights luxury, private lodge
- Hiking -The most intriguing feature of being at the lodge is that you are in possibly one of the most natural and spectacular landscapes that you may ever experience in the world.
- Wildlife Viewing - If you have never seen an animal in it's natural environment before, you may be missing out. There is a reason why many people return from their stay at Ten Stone Mountain Lodge with excitement in their voice and in their eyes.
- Relaxing - Take in the scenic views and relax on the spacious and scenic viewing deck with a glass of vino and a book!