Explore, experience and enjoy Indigenous culture and the scenic East Arm of the Great Slave Lake, one of the largest lakes in the world! This tour offers you a truly genuine Indigenous culture experience while enjoying the wonderful, breathtaking landscape of northern Canada!
Your Indigenous guides were raised on the lake, they know the big lake. They will prepare delicious local foods for you, you will go fishing for Lake Trout. You will help set and check traditional fishnets. All along the tour they will tell you stories about our culture and the challenges we face as we try to keep our way of life in this modern world. You will spend 2 evenings in the small, isolated Indigenous community of Lutsel K'e and live and experience genuine Indigenous life!
- Indigenous guides
- Genuine Indigenous culture
- Bush plane flight over the Great Slave Lake
- 1 day boat trip on the Great Slave Lake
- 2 nights accommodation in isolated Indigenous village
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Yellowknife
- Storytelling by Indigenous Elders
- Check nets and fish for delicious Lake Trout
- Experience Traditional Games demonstration
- Enjoy a cookout with traditional Indigenous foods
- North Star Photo & Video Memory Package
An incredible once in a lifetime northern Canada adventure by a 100% Indigenous owned and operated tour company, we are from the North, we know the North. Only 8 departures from Jun 29 to Jul 29, 2020. Please book minimum 60 days in advance.
Price starts at $3995.00 CAD+ GST / Person. Email us today or visit our website for more information.