Offer Date: June 15, 2019 - September 15, 2019
Nonacho Lake Fishing Adventures offers World Class Lake Trout and Northern Pike Fishing.
The Spectacular Aurora Borealis come to life by mid August and can be seen the way they were meant to be seen without any light saturation from nearby towns or cities. Guests can observe the "Northern Lights" from our over the water viewing deck.
Wildlife abounds at Nonacho Lake and is now home to the majestic Muskox. Birding enthusiasts may find up to fifty species; many are in their northern breeding territory of the ABA area.
We are one of the longest standing Tourism Operators in the NWT with over 55 years of creating memories for a lifetime.
Our family warmly invites you to come & experience the spectacular adventures of Nonacho Lake.
- Transportation from Yellowknife Airport to floatbase
- Flight from Yellowknife floatbase to Nonacho Lake return (via float plane)
- 16' Lund Boats with Honda 25hp 4-stroke outboards, unlimited fuel
- Bedding, Linens, Showers, Freezers, Ice, over the water Aurora vewing/lounging deck
- Cabins are equipped with 24hr electricity, electric fridge, stove/oven and light housekeeping