+ 5% GST + Per Person (USD)
Escape the city and view the incredible fall Northern Lights on our remote island. We are a fly-in lodge located a 50 minute float plane flight from Yellowknife on beautiful 1000 sq. mile Lac La Martre. We are the ONLY lodge located on the lake! Enjoy the seclusion of our lodge with opportunities to watch the sunrise and sunset, explore our beautiful nature trails with bright Fall colors, search for local wildlife such as bear and moose, bird watching, water activities including fishing and then take in the magic of the dancing lights from just outside your cabin door!
Our packages are flexible to allow you to make your own schedule daily. You are free to explore the island. No need to travel any distance to see the amazing Aurora. You can see them from right outside your cabin door or from our designated Aurora viewing platform. We have knowledgeable and dedicated staff on hand 24/7 to assist you. Hot & cold beverages and a selection of fresh baked goods and snacks are available to you 24/7.
We boost private, warm heated cabins with private bathrooms including hot water. Daily housekeeping will keep your cabin fresh and clean. Our main lodge offers 3 gourmet meals per day, bar and lounge area. Enjoy our selection of indoor & outdoor games, puzzles and informative books.
|August 19 – 22|
|August 22 – 25|
|August 25 – 28|
|August 28 – 31|
|August 31 – Sept 3|
|Sept 3 – Sept 6|
|Sept 6 – 9|
|Sept 9 – 12|
- Chartered flight to the lodge from Yellowknife & return
- Private cabin including private bath with heat & hot water
- Daily housekeeping
- Welcome package with gift and orientation
- Knowledgeable & helpful staff 24/7
- All meals, including snacks & non-alcoholic beverages
- Interactive nature trail walk
- Main lodge facilities: WiFi, games, puzzles, books
- Outdoor games
- Guided boat tours & fishing with qualified guide
- Aurora wake-up service
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel & medical insurance
- Flight to Yellowknife & hotel stays
- Transportation in Yellowknife
We have 2 different packages ranging in duration. For more information on the various packages or to book your trip today, please give us a call or visit our website.