Offer Date: July 16, 2020 - August, 16th, 2020
Dream BIG - whether you love to fish for monster lake trout and patiently wait it out; like a lot of action; are in it for the love of great food – with freshly caught shore lunches or, just enjoy being on the water and breathing in the fresh air and getting away from it all – then this is the experience we can offer you. Through the months of July and August, mother nature provides a narrow window of opportunity to enjoy the spectacular fishing and natural wonders here on the edge of the treeline and the barrens. Regardless if you're a solo angler, travel with a fishing buddy or group, we've got the place that sets the tone for a fantastic experience.
Our fishing packages will not fall short of your expectations – some we may be able to exceed. So, whether it’s your first time looking to book a fishing trip to the Northwest Territories or your tenth we invite you to test the waters of Point Lake.
- Personalized Yellowknife shuttle service to hotel, float base & airport.
- Round trip scenic float plane flight from Yellowknife to Peterson Point Lake Lodge
- All-inclusive accommodation at Peterson Point Lake Lodge
- Furnished modern cabins
- Hot shower and sauna
- Use of lodge facilities, lounge, northern library, sauna, gazebo.
- All meals and snacks at Peterson Point Lake Lodge (including a packed or shore lunch)
- Approximately 7 hours fishing/day
- Experienced Guides: 1 guide per 2 anglers
- 16' Naden boats, equipped with cushioned swivel seats, motors and fuel
- Mustang Life jackets & inflatable PFD's
- On-board fish finders
- Celebratory continental breakfast at float base prior to your flight to the lodge
- Taxes (5%)
- NWT Fishing License
- Personal Gear
- Specialty Beverages
- Cancellation Insurance
- Accommodations and Meals in Yellowknife
- Incidentals and Gratuities
- Any expenses incurred due to any unforseen delays
*rods & reels are available for use and special arrangements can be made with office staff prior to trip.
Whether you’re a solo angler, travel with a fishing buddy or group, we’ve got the place that sets the tone for a fantastic experience.
For more information, please give us a call or visit our website.